Custom Search

Saturday, September 29, 2012

No-No and UK stuff

Tosses 7th MLB no hitter of the year
I must say not watching but hearing about a no hitter is pretty awesome.  Baseball players and fans alike are superstitious lot.   I did not watch the game out of fear of jinxing one Homer Bailey aka Mr. No-No.   Homer pitched a gem of a game.   I must say Homer has grown as a baseball player, listening to the coaches and trusting his teammates.   With the Reds going into the playoffs we needed Homer to step it up.  With the no hitter he is doing that and more. The Reds in my opinion are looking poised to go deep into the playoffs, possibly bring back another World Series back to Baseball Town, USA (Cincinnati to you folks who don't know your baseball history).   The Reds are doing all of this with out the guidance of one Dusty Baker who is still recovering from a minor mini stroke.   Prayers going out to you Dusty for a speedy recovery.  


UK hockey??? Who knew.   I shrug my shoulders at that one.  

Speaking of The University of Kentucky Big Blue Madness is only 14 days away.   This will be when we get to meet the new Wildcats.   So they can start their defense  of the Championship and work their way to number 9.

I know I may bounce around round topic to topic.   However write about things that I like and care about.   Sorry this is short and sweet but life is about enjoying those around you and making memories that last.   Until next time ........



No comments:

Post a Comment