Custom Search

Friday, July 1, 2011

Friday night rants and raves

As I am sitting here typing this out the Reds are getting a beat down from the Indians.  Top of the 5th inning and losing 8 to 1.  Good grief I need some Rolaids.   The Indians are actually a pretty good team this year not like these guys.......








Some interesting stuff out there it looks like Michael Vick has finally getting his foot back into the endorsement market according to Yahoo Sports , Vick was re-signed by Nike. Terms of the deal were not released.  I am all about second chances, I don't condone what Vick did.   However he has made the right decisions to get his career back on track.  



I found this pretty interesting Ron Artest aka World Peace playing dodgeball and getting knocked out which was kinda funny , he got knocked out by some skinny dude.   Which brings me to wonder if big Jared Sullinger of Ohio State has gotten over the sting of this.


 
 

That is all I have tonight make it a great night and a better day tomorrow

No comments:

Post a Comment