Custom Search

Friday, April 15, 2011

My View

Have to be honest this is my first go around for a blog.  So let's begin........................  















 Mitch Barnhart the AD  for the University of Kentucky states that UK basketball needs to play in a ."gold standard arena".  Really Mitch?? I thought Rupp Arena was the "Gold Standard" for college basketball.   I guess 7 national championships and the most wins in basketball is not enough.  If your trying to keep up with UofL then don't.  Does UK really need to keep up with the red headed step-child  UofL???  I think not.     On a lighter note still no word as of yet from any of the UK freshman if they will declare or not, however the deadline is April 24th stayed  tuned will have a list as soon as its available.

    

No comments:

Post a Comment