Custom Search

Friday, April 22, 2011

TGIF

Took a day off and spent it with family and went to the Cincinnati Zoo and Botanical Gardens yesterday. I think everyone in Cincinnati had the same idea.  It was a nice day, the sun was out , not too hot or cold.   However a lot happened in the sports world yesterday so lets get cracking.


Reds win.......
Mike Leake helps stop the Reds four game losing skid.  He was able to  focus on the game and the Reds bats finally woke up on the get away game to notch out a 7-4 win over the D-Backs . Whether he is guilty or innocent , the kid was dealing.

Phillips Likes being the bad guy...
Brandon Phillips was talking to the media yesterday before catching  the flight to St Louis stating that, "Honestly, (the boos) will make me feel good, because  it let's me further know  that they have dreams about me."  Hopefully the Cardinals will have nightmares about you Brandon.  I just hope you all can back it up with the play on the field.   The Reds and Cards will  be the Fox game of the day on Saturday and will be the ESPN Sunday Night Baseball game.   Happy Easter Reds fans.   


  


How to win an argument..
Saw this on Kentuckysportsradio.com and found  it very interesting











Driver's Start your Engines....
I hate to say this and I am probably get yelled at for this who knows , and I really don't care. People of Cincinnati do not know how to drive.   They honk their horns if your going to slow, (people that inclines me to drive slower)   This is not  NASCAR your not going to win money for being first out of the chute.  I am not saying all drivers in the Cincinnati metro area don't know how to drive , its just a majority that don't know.  I really don't care if your sitting behind me in the drive thru lane in your Prius on your lunch break you don't need to be rude and honk your horn, again that inclines me to just sit there a little longer just to make you madder.   Speaking of Toyota , I know they are the newest manufacture in the NASCAR series but do you find that your rooting against the Toyota drivers more and not caring if its a Ford , Chevy or Dodge winning.  I say cheer for the big three automakers of Detroit and buy American.  

Kentucky Speedway.....

I know it took years and a lawsuit and having the track sold and the lawsuit dropped , but the inaugural NASCAR Sprint Cup race is finally coming , I know its  old news but what a perfect gift for that race fan to have tickets to the Quaker State 400 .   I am excited to finally have racing in the great state of Kentucky , yes the track has had the Truck series and the Nationwide Series (formerly the Busch series). Finally we get to see the Sunday afternoon  race live and in Sparta, KY the weekend of July 7th thru the 9th.





That all I have now , have a great Easter weekend folks and see you monday

No comments:

Post a Comment