Custom Search

Monday, November 26, 2012


This is going to be a quick little blurb here today folks.   This is going to be off the wall and you may be wondering where in the hell I am going with this who knows and who really cares right.   Some of my ramblings are somewhat concise and other well somewhat elaborate.   Do you ever wonder if we are really alone in this great vast space.   I for believe there has to be other life sustaining galaxies other than our own.   If we really think that we are alone here then we must really have our heads in the sand.   I know I have never blogged about the unknown, but it has been a topic that have been very interested in, and the multiple conspiracy theories out there keep you guessing.  

 I have always been intrigued by the mystic of Area 51.  Yes I know our government denies what really goes on there, but why else would a not so top secret air base be in the middle of no where?  Do they really charge $10,000 for a hammer to fund it?   I know quoting a line from my favorite movies "Independence Day".  

Do we really know what aliens are and no not illegal aliens from other countries.  Are the small little green men or are they humanoid like us and can pass for a human from earth much like aliens from "Star Trek" and "Star Wars" or are they more like the monsters from the "Predator" or "Alien".   I know some people don't really care or do not really even bother with the unknown.   Much like ghost and goblins and demons.   If it is not seen it is not real.  It is however something to think about.   Well until next time have a good one

No comments:

Post a Comment